Transgender Support Group.
Starting Early 2017. – Tuesday evenings twice a month.
This group will be of particular interest to those
- figuring out how to proceed,
- in early transition or
- non-transitioning individuals.
Share your experience, hear from others, ask questions or use the group to gain some movement in areas where you feel stuck. There is no pressure to talk if you don’t want to – but all experiences are welcomed. Private practice office, village location.
Possible start date: January 17th 2017.
Individuals in the group will
- share their stories in a safe environment
- receive support
- identify current difficulties in dealing with their gender variance
- get feedback from group members and facilitator
Please call or email for details. Note – this is not a drop-in group.
contact Ami Kaplan, LCSW at email@example.com or at (212) 358-1884.